Yesterday in his New York Post column, Michael Riedel reported that TV detective Lt. Columbo may be bowing on Broadway in a new mystery soon. William Link, co-creator of the iconic character, has written a play called Columbo Takes the Rap, which was well received at the International Mystery Writers festival recently and is now expect to come to Broadway. Actor Norm Boucher has taken on the role of Columbo, which was played on TV so memorably by Peter Falk.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Bette Midler and Donna Murphy Back in “Hello, Dolly!” - June 3, 2018
- “Children of a Lesser God” Concludes Its Run - May 27, 2018
- “The Iceman Cometh” Opens to Positive Reviews - May 3, 2018
- Bernard Shaw’s “Saint Joan” Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 29, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018