Yesterday in his New York Post column, Michael Riedel reported that TV detective Lt. Columbo may be bowing on Broadway in a new mystery soon. William Link, co-creator of the iconic character, has written a play called Columbo Takes the Rap, which was well received at the International Mystery Writers festival recently and is now expect to come to Broadway. Actor Norm Boucher has taken on the role of Columbo, which was played on TV so memorably by Peter Falk.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016