Yesterday in his New York Post column, Michael Riedel reported that TV detective Lt. Columbo may be bowing on Broadway in a new mystery soon. William Link, co-creator of the iconic character, has written a play called Columbo Takes the Rap, which was well received at the International Mystery Writers festival recently and is now expect to come to Broadway. Actor Norm Boucher has taken on the role of Columbo, which was played on TV so memorably by Peter Falk.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016
- “A View from the Bridge” Ends Acclaimed Run in the Red - March 7, 2016
- Oscar Winner Lupita Nyong’o Stars in “Eclipsed” Now in Previews - March 2, 2016