Things are getting tense between the League of American Theatres and Producers and Local One (aka the stagehands union). On October 9, following a month of contract negotiations, both sides presented what they considered to be their final offers — which are, needless to say, incompatible. Hopefully the League and Local One will work out their differences soon, or else Broadway could come to a standstill. Without stagehands, the show simply can’t go on.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Tony Awards TV Viewership Down 10 Percent Despite Record Breaking Broadway Season - June 10, 2015
- “An Act of God” Opens on Broadway - June 5, 2015
- “It Shoulda Been You” Box Office Unmoved By Reviews - May 28, 2015
- Broadway Show Ticket Sales Analysis w/e 5/10/2015 - May 12, 2015
- “Doctor Zhivago” Begins Performances - April 22, 2015