Things are getting tense between the League of American Theatres and Producers and Local One (aka the stagehands union). On October 9, following a month of contract negotiations, both sides presented what they considered to be their final offers — which are, needless to say, incompatible. Hopefully the League and Local One will work out their differences soon, or else Broadway could come to a standstill. Without stagehands, the show simply can’t go on.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016