It has only just opened, but already American Buffalo has posted a “provisional” closing notice. The Broadway revival of David Mamet’s breakthrough play got savaged by the critics, leading the open-run production to announce a November 23 closing. However, if the closing notice spurs a sudden wave of ticket sales at the box office, then American Buffalo could get a reprieve and go on to roam Broadway a little longer.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014