It has only just opened, but already American Buffalo has posted a “provisional” closing notice. The Broadway revival of David Mamet’s breakthrough play got savaged by the critics, leading the open-run production to announce a November 23 closing. However, if the closing notice spurs a sudden wave of ticket sales at the box office, then American Buffalo could get a reprieve and go on to roam Broadway a little longer.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015