The Tony Award-winning Broadway play God of Carnage will have a second interesting cast shake-up on March 2. Lucy Liu (Charlie’s Angels, Kill Bill) and Dylan Baker (recently on Broadway in Mauritius and David Mamet’s November) will play one of the two couples in this play about parents who meet following a fight between their two children. Also joining the cast is Janet McTeer (Broadway’s Mary Stuart), who was in the original London cast, and re-joining this Broadway cast is Jeff Daniels – except, in a little twist, he will be playing the role previously played by James Gandolfini instead. The current cast of the show – Ken Stott, Jimmy Smits, Annie Potts, and Christine Lahti – will finish their time with God of Carnage on February 28.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Hamilton” Secondary Market Ticket Prices Crash - September 18, 2017
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017
- Check Out the 71st Annual Tony Award Winners! - June 12, 2017
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017