The Farnsworth Invention opens on Broadway tonight at the Music Box Theatre. The Aaron Sorkin drama was originally scheduled to have its official opening on November 14, but was delayed due to the Broadway stagehands strike which began on the 10th. Farnsworth stars Hank Azaria and Jimmi Simpson as two men battling for the patent on that extraordinary invention known as the television.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016