David Hyde Pierce, star of the Broadway musical mystery comedy Curtains, will be staying with the show until summer 2008. It is usually tough to keep a big name on Broadway for more than a year at a time, but Pierce has stated that he’s enjoying Curtains so much that he felt compelled to stick with it longer than he was originally contracted to. Pierce won a Tony Award last year for his role as Lt. Frank Cioffi, the Broadway-loving detective. He has appeared on Broadway a few times before Curtains too, most notably in Spamalot and The Heidi Chronicles.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Peter Pan Musical To Be Aired Live on TV - February 15, 2014
- NYC Super Bowl Event Will Feature Jersey Boys - January 24, 2014
- Kinky Boots To Launch Tour in Vegas - January 19, 2014
- Macbeth Closes on Broadway - January 12, 2014
- Hugh Jackman Cuts Ties With Broadway Bound Houdini - January 10, 2014