David Hyde Pierce, star of the Broadway musical mystery comedy Curtains, will be staying with the show until summer 2008. It is usually tough to keep a big name on Broadway for more than a year at a time, but Pierce has stated that he’s enjoying Curtains so much that he felt compelled to stick with it longer than he was originally contracted to. Pierce won a Tony Award last year for his role as Lt. Frank Cioffi, the Broadway-loving detective. He has appeared on Broadway a few times before Curtains too, most notably in Spamalot and The Heidi Chronicles.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017