David Hyde Pierce, star of the Broadway musical mystery comedy Curtains, will be staying with the show until summer 2008. It is usually tough to keep a big name on Broadway for more than a year at a time, but Pierce has stated that he’s enjoying Curtains so much that he felt compelled to stick with it longer than he was originally contracted to. Pierce won a Tony Award last year for his role as Lt. Frank Cioffi, the Broadway-loving detective. He has appeared on Broadway a few times before Curtains too, most notably in Spamalot and The Heidi Chronicles.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Katharine McPhee Begins in “Waitress” - April 20, 2018
- “Mean Girls” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 13, 2018
- Tom Stoppard’s “Travesties” Begins Previews - April 6, 2018
- Kenneth Lonergan’s “Lobby Hero” Opens to Great Reviews - March 30, 2018
- Denzel Washington Begins in “The Iceman Cometh” - March 24, 2018