David Hyde Pierce, star of the Broadway musical mystery comedy Curtains, will be staying with the show until summer 2008. It is usually tough to keep a big name on Broadway for more than a year at a time, but Pierce has stated that he’s enjoying Curtains so much that he felt compelled to stick with it longer than he was originally contracted to. Pierce won a Tony Award last year for his role as Lt. Frank Cioffi, the Broadway-loving detective. He has appeared on Broadway a few times before Curtains too, most notably in Spamalot and The Heidi Chronicles.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016