It’s official! Local One, the Broadway stagehands union, has ratified its contract with the League of American Theatres and Producers. Though the details of the contract, which was tentatively agreed upon between the two parties after a three-week Broadway strike and extensive negotiations, are unknown, it will be in effect for five years.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016