It has been officially announced that the classic musical Brigadoon will be revived on Broadway in the Spring of 2009. Before bowing on Broadway, the Rob Ashford-directed production will have a tryout in Boston. The Lerner & Loewe musical, which debuted on Broadway in 1947, is about two Americans who come upon a magical village while visiting Scotland. Brigadoon has been on Broadway several times since its original Broadway production, the most recent revival being at the Majestic Theatre during the 1980-81 Broadway season.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Jitney” Opens on Broadway to Rave Reviews - January 21, 2017
- Tony Winning Play “The Humans” Concludes - January 14, 2017
- “Matilda,” “Something Rotten!” Close New Year’s Day - January 1, 2017
- Jordan Klepper Set For His Own Show on Comedy Central - November 29, 2016
- “Alton Brown: Eat Your Science” Plays Limited Run - November 27, 2016