It has been officially announced that the classic musical Brigadoon will be revived on Broadway in the Spring of 2009. Before bowing on Broadway, the Rob Ashford-directed production will have a tryout in Boston. The Lerner & Loewe musical, which debuted on Broadway in 1947, is about two Americans who come upon a magical village while visiting Scotland. Brigadoon has been on Broadway several times since its original Broadway production, the most recent revival being at the Majestic Theatre during the 1980-81 Broadway season.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016