It has been officially announced that the classic musical Brigadoon will be revived on Broadway in the Spring of 2009. Before bowing on Broadway, the Rob Ashford-directed production will have a tryout in Boston. The Lerner & Loewe musical, which debuted on Broadway in 1947, is about two Americans who come upon a magical village while visiting Scotland. Brigadoon has been on Broadway several times since its original Broadway production, the most recent revival being at the Majestic Theatre during the 1980-81 Broadway season.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Revival Fails to Win Over Critics - July 1, 2017
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017