True to its inspirational story about people living with HIV and AIDS, the long-running Broadway musical Rent raised the most money ($277,000!) for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS in the annual Easter Bonnet Competition that takes place this time each year between the various Broadway and Off-Broadway shows. For the actual Easter bonnet presentation portion of the contest, Sunday in the Park with George took the top prize. To get discount tickets to see either of these great Broadway shows, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016
- “Falsettos” Begins Previews at the Walter Kerr Theatre - October 13, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016