The Broadway revival of the 1960s farce Boeing-Boeing has its official Broadway opening tonight. The comedy about a bachelor juggling three flight attendant fiancees stars Bradley Whitford, Christine Baranski, Mark Rylance, and Gina Gershon. Boeing-Boeing is playing an open run at Broadway’s Longacre Theatre. To get discount tickets to see the comic Boeing-Boeing, as well as other Broadway plays and musicals, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Sara Bareilles Revisits Waitress; Jason Mraz Extends - December 9, 2017
- Mark Rylance Begins in “Farinelli and the King” - December 8, 2017
- Steve Martin’s “Meteor Shower” Earns Mixed Reviews - December 2, 2017
- “Home for the Holidays” is a Surefire Flop - November 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows at the Thanksgiving Day Parade - November 19, 2017