The Broadway revival of the 1960s farce Boeing-Boeing has its official Broadway opening tonight. The comedy about a bachelor juggling three flight attendant fiancees stars Bradley Whitford, Christine Baranski, Mark Rylance, and Gina Gershon. Boeing-Boeing is playing an open run at Broadway’s Longacre Theatre. To get discount tickets to see the comic Boeing-Boeing, as well as other Broadway plays and musicals, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Jez Butterworth’s “The Ferryman” to Play Broadway - February 18, 2018
- Smash’s Katharine McPhee to Star in “Waitress” - February 16, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Revival Cast is Set - February 10, 2018
- Tony Committee Determines Shows’ Eligibility - February 2, 2018
- Hello, Bernadette! – Peters is the New “Dolly” - January 27, 2018