The Broadway revival of the 1960s farce Boeing-Boeing has its official Broadway opening tonight. The comedy about a bachelor juggling three flight attendant fiancees stars Bradley Whitford, Christine Baranski, Mark Rylance, and Gina Gershon. Boeing-Boeing is playing an open run at Broadway’s Longacre Theatre. To get discount tickets to see the comic Boeing-Boeing, as well as other Broadway plays and musicals, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Moulin Rouge!” to Begin Pre-Broadway Engagement - June 16, 2018
- “Band’s Visit” and “Harry Potter” Crush Tony Awards - June 10, 2018
- Edward Albee’s “Three Tall Women” Adds Final Show - June 1, 2018
- “Some Like It Hot” to Be a Broadway Musical - May 25, 2018
- Tony Nominations Analysis: Snubs and Surprises - May 19, 2018