Nathan Lane, star of the David Mamet election-year comedy November, will depart the Broadway play on July 13. No word yet on whether or not the role will be re-cast or if the show will close at that time. November is currently playing at Broadway’s Ethel Barrymore Theatre and also features Laurie Metcalf and Dylan Baker in the cast. Get your discount tickets to see it with Nathan Lane now while you still can!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Jordan Klepper Set For His Own Show on Comedy Central - November 29, 2016
- “Alton Brown: Eat Your Science” Plays Limited Run - November 27, 2016
- “Hamilton” Goes Off-Script for Mike Pence Ambush - November 20, 2016
- “Black to the Future” Concludes Performances - November 4, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016