Nathan Lane, star of the David Mamet election-year comedy November, will depart the Broadway play on July 13. No word yet on whether or not the role will be re-cast or if the show will close at that time. November is currently playing at Broadway’s Ethel Barrymore Theatre and also features Laurie Metcalf and Dylan Baker in the cast. Get your discount tickets to see it with Nathan Lane now while you still can!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016