Nathan Lane, star of the David Mamet election-year comedy November, will depart the Broadway play on July 13. No word yet on whether or not the role will be re-cast or if the show will close at that time. November is currently playing at Broadway’s Ethel Barrymore Theatre and also features Laurie Metcalf and Dylan Baker in the cast. Get your discount tickets to see it with Nathan Lane now while you still can!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Sara Bareilles Revisits Waitress; Jason Mraz Extends - December 9, 2017
- Mark Rylance Begins in “Farinelli and the King” - December 8, 2017
- Steve Martin’s “Meteor Shower” Earns Mixed Reviews - December 2, 2017
- “Home for the Holidays” is a Surefire Flop - November 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows at the Thanksgiving Day Parade - November 19, 2017