Nathan Lane, star of the David Mamet election-year comedy November, will depart the Broadway play on July 13. No word yet on whether or not the role will be re-cast or if the show will close at that time. November is currently playing at Broadway’s Ethel Barrymore Theatre and also features Laurie Metcalf and Dylan Baker in the cast. Get your discount tickets to see it with Nathan Lane now while you still can!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016
- “Falsettos” Begins Previews at the Walter Kerr Theatre - October 13, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016