In a nod to its popularity with the older “matinee lady” audience, the new Broadway musical A Catered Affair is introducing a Thursday matinee to its weekly schedule. But to keep its schedule to the standard eight shows a week, A Catered Affair will no longer be doing Wednesday night shows. Given that Wednesday nights are usually one of the least popular nights on Broadway, and that A Catered Affair will be one of just a few (and possibly the only) Broadway show offering an afternoon performance on Thursdays, this seems to be a very smart move for the musical drama. To get discount tickets to see A Catered Affair, starring Faith Prince and Harvey Fierstein, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016
- “Falsettos” Begins Previews at the Walter Kerr Theatre - October 13, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016