In a nod to its popularity with the older “matinee lady” audience, the new Broadway musical A Catered Affair is introducing a Thursday matinee to its weekly schedule. But to keep its schedule to the standard eight shows a week, A Catered Affair will no longer be doing Wednesday night shows. Given that Wednesday nights are usually one of the least popular nights on Broadway, and that A Catered Affair will be one of just a few (and possibly the only) Broadway show offering an afternoon performance on Thursdays, this seems to be a very smart move for the musical drama. To get discount tickets to see A Catered Affair, starring Faith Prince and Harvey Fierstein, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Jez Butterworth’s “The Ferryman” to Play Broadway - February 18, 2018
- Smash’s Katharine McPhee to Star in “Waitress” - February 16, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Revival Cast is Set - February 10, 2018
- Tony Committee Determines Shows’ Eligibility - February 2, 2018
- Hello, Bernadette! – Peters is the New “Dolly” - January 27, 2018