In a nod to its popularity with the older “matinee lady” audience, the new Broadway musical A Catered Affair is introducing a Thursday matinee to its weekly schedule. But to keep its schedule to the standard eight shows a week, A Catered Affair will no longer be doing Wednesday night shows. Given that Wednesday nights are usually one of the least popular nights on Broadway, and that A Catered Affair will be one of just a few (and possibly the only) Broadway show offering an afternoon performance on Thursdays, this seems to be a very smart move for the musical drama. To get discount tickets to see A Catered Affair, starring Faith Prince and Harvey Fierstein, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016