In a nod to its popularity with the older “matinee lady” audience, the new Broadway musical A Catered Affair is introducing a Thursday matinee to its weekly schedule. But to keep its schedule to the standard eight shows a week, A Catered Affair will no longer be doing Wednesday night shows. Given that Wednesday nights are usually one of the least popular nights on Broadway, and that A Catered Affair will be one of just a few (and possibly the only) Broadway show offering an afternoon performance on Thursdays, this seems to be a very smart move for the musical drama. To get discount tickets to see A Catered Affair, starring Faith Prince and Harvey Fierstein, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Sara Bareilles Revisits Waitress; Jason Mraz Extends - December 9, 2017
- Mark Rylance Begins in “Farinelli and the King” - December 8, 2017
- Steve Martin’s “Meteor Shower” Earns Mixed Reviews - December 2, 2017
- “Home for the Holidays” is a Surefire Flop - November 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows at the Thanksgiving Day Parade - November 19, 2017