Two Broadway closings today, one planned and one sudden. The all-star Cat on a Hot Tin Roof headed by James Earl Jones is ending its limited run today. And unfortunately the rockin’ satire Cry-Baby is also shutting its doors, due to lack of ticket sales. Happily, Cry-Baby will live on in a national tour next year, and there is talk that this production of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (presumably not with the entire Broadway cast intact) could turn up in London.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Jez Butterworth’s “The Ferryman” to Play Broadway - February 18, 2018
- Smash’s Katharine McPhee to Star in “Waitress” - February 16, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Revival Cast is Set - February 10, 2018
- Tony Committee Determines Shows’ Eligibility - February 2, 2018
- Hello, Bernadette! – Peters is the New “Dolly” - January 27, 2018