33 Variations, the new play by Moises Kaufman (whose Off-Broadway credits include The Laramie Project and Gross Indecency), opens on Broadway today at the Eugene O’Neill Theatre. The drama stars Jane Fonda, who has not been seen on Broadway since the 1960s.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016
- “Misery” Concludes Performances at the Broadhurst Theatre - February 24, 2016