Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe will return to Broadway later this season when the recent West End production of The Cripple of Inishmaan comes to the Cort Theatre on Broadway in April. The production will start previews on April 12 with an expected April 20 opening.
Written by Martin McDonagh (who has been represented on Broadway with plays such as The Beauty Queen of Leenane and The Pillowman), The Cripple of Inishmaan has been performed Off-Broadway twice. This will be the play’s first time on Broadway.
Though he continues to be best known for the title role in the Harry Potter movies, Daniel Radcliffe is already a Broadway veteran, having starred in revivals of the drama Equus and the musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.
Latest posts by Jennifer Chen (see all)
- “Motown” to Close Abruptly Days After Opening - July 22, 2016
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s “Cats” Prowls onto Broadway - July 16, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Closes on Broadway - July 6, 2016
- “Shuffle Along” to Close Abruptly Following Tony Snub - June 24, 2016
- “American Psycho” Closes at $8.8 Million Loss - June 5, 2016