Check out the new issue of Entertainment Weekly (June 1, 2007) to see the latest installment of the magazine’s quarterly “Stage” section. In it, they review several Broadway shows, including Legally Blonde, Deuce, and Radio Golf, but it’s the British play Frost/Nixon that gets their special “EW Pick” seal of approval.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015