Check out the new issue of Entertainment Weekly (June 1, 2007) to see the latest installment of the magazine’s quarterly “Stage” section. In it, they review several Broadway shows, including Legally Blonde, Deuce, and Radio Golf, but it’s the British play Frost/Nixon that gets their special “EW Pick” seal of approval.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- How Will The Juggernaut Harry Potter Fare Against NYC Broadway Shows - April 18, 2017
- “Amélie” Musical Disappoints Fans of the Film - April 15, 2017
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017