Check out the new issue of Entertainment Weekly (June 1, 2007) to see the latest installment of the magazine’s quarterly “Stage” section. In it, they review several Broadway shows, including Legally Blonde, Deuce, and Radio Golf, but it’s the British play Frost/Nixon that gets their special “EW Pick” seal of approval.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014