Check out the new issue of Entertainment Weekly (June 1, 2007) to see the latest installment of the magazine’s quarterly “Stage” section. In it, they review several Broadway shows, including Legally Blonde, Deuce, and Radio Golf, but it’s the British play Frost/Nixon that gets their special “EW Pick” seal of approval.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016