The London production of The Drowsy Chaperone will close on August 4, after only a few months of performances. After it closes, star and co-creator Bob Martin will head to Toronto to kick of the North American tour, which will hopefully have better luck. Drowsy continues to delight audiences on Broadway, where it has been playing since May 2006.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Bette Midler and Donna Murphy Back in “Hello, Dolly!” - June 3, 2018
- “Children of a Lesser God” Concludes Its Run - May 27, 2018
- “The Iceman Cometh” Opens to Positive Reviews - May 3, 2018
- Bernard Shaw’s “Saint Joan” Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 29, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018