The London production of The Drowsy Chaperone will close on August 4, after only a few months of performances. After it closes, star and co-creator Bob Martin will head to Toronto to kick of the North American tour, which will hopefully have better luck. Drowsy continues to delight audiences on Broadway, where it has been playing since May 2006.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016