The London production of The Drowsy Chaperone will close on August 4, after only a few months of performances. After it closes, star and co-creator Bob Martin will head to Toronto to kick of the North American tour, which will hopefully have better luck. Drowsy continues to delight audiences on Broadway, where it has been playing since May 2006.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014