The first performance of Shakespeare in the Park’s second offering, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, is being postponed a day because director Daniel Sullivan was injured during rehearsals. So the first preview will now be on August 8, to give Sullivan a little extra time for recovery. Dream, which will have its official opening at the Delacorte Theatre in Central Park on August 23, has a terrific cast of Broadway regulars, including Martha Plimpton, Jason Antoon, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Daniel Oreskes, Laila Robins, and Jay O. Sanders.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Carousel” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 15, 2018
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 7, 2018
- “Hamilton” Secondary Market Ticket Prices Crash - September 18, 2017
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017
- Check Out the 71st Annual Tony Award Winners! - June 12, 2017