The annual Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS fundraising flea market will be held on Sunday, September 23rd this year. Several Broadway luminaries will be taking part in the event, including Bernadette Peters, Vanessa Redgrave, and Brian Stokes Mitchell. The yearly event — in which Broadway memorabilia is sold and Broadway stars sign autographs for fans — takes place in Shubert Alley on West 44th Street between 7th and 8th Avenues.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015