First it was a classic novel, then a classic film starring Gregory Peck, and now Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird is becoming a play. The stage adaptation by Christopher Sergel will open at the Intiman Theatre in Seattle on September 19 and play through October 28. Patti Cohenour, who recently understudied the lead role in The Light in the Piazza on Broadway, headlines the cast.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Bette Midler and Donna Murphy Back in “Hello, Dolly!” - June 3, 2018
- “Children of a Lesser God” Concludes Its Run - May 27, 2018
- “The Iceman Cometh” Opens to Positive Reviews - May 3, 2018
- Bernard Shaw’s “Saint Joan” Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 29, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Opens to Generally Positive Reviews - April 22, 2018