First it was a classic novel, then a classic film starring Gregory Peck, and now Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird is becoming a play. The stage adaptation by Christopher Sergel will open at the Intiman Theatre in Seattle on September 19 and play through October 28. Patti Cohenour, who recently understudied the lead role in The Light in the Piazza on Broadway, headlines the cast.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015