First it was a classic novel, then a classic film starring Gregory Peck, and now Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird is becoming a play. The stage adaptation by Christopher Sergel will open at the Intiman Theatre in Seattle on September 19 and play through October 28. Patti Cohenour, who recently understudied the lead role in The Light in the Piazza on Broadway, headlines the cast.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016