After 10 years on the road, the Broadway national tour of Chicago will end in San Diego on September 9. Meanwhile in New York, the Broadway production is still going strong. But even if you aren’t in NYC, you still may have a chance to see Chicago in your own town because there are already plans to launch a new national tour of the musical in 2008.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016
- “A View from the Bridge” Ends Acclaimed Run in the Red - March 7, 2016