After 10 years on the road, the Broadway national tour of Chicago will end in San Diego on September 9. Meanwhile in New York, the Broadway production is still going strong. But even if you aren’t in NYC, you still may have a chance to see Chicago in your own town because there are already plans to launch a new national tour of the musical in 2008.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015