After 10 years on the road, the Broadway national tour of Chicago will end in San Diego on September 9. Meanwhile in New York, the Broadway production is still going strong. But even if you aren’t in NYC, you still may have a chance to see Chicago in your own town because there are already plans to launch a new national tour of the musical in 2008.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016