The Jason Robert Brown/Alfred Uhry musical Parade, which premiered on Broadway in the 1998-1999 season, is getting great reviews in its London production at the prestigious Donmar Warehouse. And word is that this production will also yield an original London cast recording. Great news for fans of this musical drama about Leo Frank, which had an all-too-brief life on Broadway.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016