The 39 Steps, the well-received Hitchcock spoof currently being presented by the Roundabout Theatre Company, will be transferring from the American Airlines Theatre to the Cort Theatre on April 29. This new engagement of the farcical play, which comes courtesy of a slew of new producers, will include a second opening night for the show — on May 8. All tickets for The 39 Steps‘s first Broadway preview performance at the Cort will cost $39.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Concludes Run Early - January 31, 2016
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms and Blizzard Conditions - January 23, 2016
- Cirque du Soleil Bets Big On New York City - January 14, 2016
- Sales Tax on Broadway Tickets Looms Closer - January 11, 2016
- “China Doll” Opens Following Delay, With Poor Critical Buzz - December 16, 2015