The 39 Steps, the well-received Hitchcock spoof currently being presented by the Roundabout Theatre Company, will be transferring from the American Airlines Theatre to the Cort Theatre on April 29. This new engagement of the farcical play, which comes courtesy of a slew of new producers, will include a second opening night for the show — on May 8. All tickets for The 39 Steps‘s first Broadway preview performance at the Cort will cost $39.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Triple Crown At The TONY Awards® - July 7, 2014
- Barbara Walters Says Farewell to “The View” - May 29, 2014
- Annette Bening joins John Lithgow in “King Lear” - May 24, 2014
- Broadway Fall 2014 Line-Up Falling into Place - May 15, 2014
- “Bullets Over Broadway” Opens at the St. James Theatre - May 9, 2014