The 39 Steps, the well-received Hitchcock spoof currently being presented by the Roundabout Theatre Company, will be transferring from the American Airlines Theatre to the Cort Theatre on April 29. This new engagement of the farcical play, which comes courtesy of a slew of new producers, will include a second opening night for the show — on May 8. All tickets for The 39 Steps‘s first Broadway preview performance at the Cort will cost $39.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016
- “Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812” Begins - October 23, 2016
- Irving Berlin’s “Holiday Inn” Opens at Studio 54 - October 15, 2016