Passing Strange, the new musical by singer/songwriter Stew and Heidi Rodewald, will be coming to Broadway’s Belasco Theatre in February ’08. The show, which is about a young black man’s journey from middle class life in L.A. to the wilds of Amsterdam and Berlin, had a successful Off-Broadway run earlier this year at the Public Theater. The entire original cast will reprise their roles for the Broadway production, which will have its official Broadway opening on February 28.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017