Passing Strange, the new musical by singer/songwriter Stew and Heidi Rodewald, will be coming to Broadway’s Belasco Theatre in February ’08. The show, which is about a young black man’s journey from middle class life in L.A. to the wilds of Amsterdam and Berlin, had a successful Off-Broadway run earlier this year at the Public Theater. The entire original cast will reprise their roles for the Broadway production, which will have its official Broadway opening on February 28.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Jez Butterworth’s “The Ferryman” to Play Broadway - February 18, 2018
- Smash’s Katharine McPhee to Star in “Waitress” - February 16, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Revival Cast is Set - February 10, 2018
- Tony Committee Determines Shows’ Eligibility - February 2, 2018
- Hello, Bernadette! – Peters is the New “Dolly” - January 27, 2018