Passing Strange, the new musical by singer/songwriter Stew and Heidi Rodewald, will be coming to Broadway’s Belasco Theatre in February ’08. The show, which is about a young black man’s journey from middle class life in L.A. to the wilds of Amsterdam and Berlin, had a successful Off-Broadway run earlier this year at the Public Theater. The entire original cast will reprise their roles for the Broadway production, which will have its official Broadway opening on February 28.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016