Passing Strange, the new musical by singer/songwriter Stew and Heidi Rodewald, will be coming to Broadway’s Belasco Theatre in February ’08. The show, which is about a young black man’s journey from middle class life in L.A. to the wilds of Amsterdam and Berlin, had a successful Off-Broadway run earlier this year at the Public Theater. The entire original cast will reprise their roles for the Broadway production, which will have its official Broadway opening on February 28.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Peter Pan Musical To Be Aired Live on TV - February 15, 2014
- NYC Super Bowl Event Will Feature Jersey Boys - January 24, 2014
- Kinky Boots To Launch Tour in Vegas - January 19, 2014
- Macbeth Closes on Broadway - January 12, 2014
- Hugh Jackman Cuts Ties With Broadway Bound Houdini - January 10, 2014