Passing Strange, the new musical by singer/songwriter Stew and Heidi Rodewald, will be coming to Broadway’s Belasco Theatre in February ’08. The show, which is about a young black man’s journey from middle class life in L.A. to the wilds of Amsterdam and Berlin, had a successful Off-Broadway run earlier this year at the Public Theater. The entire original cast will reprise their roles for the Broadway production, which will have its official Broadway opening on February 28.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Spring Awakening” Opens at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre - September 30, 2015
- “Mamma Mia!” Concludes Its Amazing 14 Year Run - September 13, 2015
- Radiohead’s Thom Yorke to Compose for Pinter’s “Old Times” - September 4, 2015
- Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces First Week Line Up - August 28, 2015
- “Penn & Teller” Completes Its Limited Engagement - August 17, 2015