LoveMusik, the Kurt Weill musical that had a brief Broadway run last season, is finally getting a recording that preserves the work of the show’s fine cast, including stars Donna Murphy and Michael Cerveris. Ghostlight Records will release the CD on November 27.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Miss Saigon” Revival Closes at the Broadway Theatre - January 12, 2018
- Michael Luwoye to Be Next Broadway “Hamilton” - January 6, 2018
- “Home for the Holidays” Closes After Dismal Run - December 29, 2017
- “The Play That Goes Wrong” is Longest-Running Play on Broadway - December 24, 2017
- Shows Set for Kids’ Night on Broadway - December 17, 2017