LoveMusik, the Kurt Weill musical that had a brief Broadway run last season, is finally getting a recording that preserves the work of the show’s fine cast, including stars Donna Murphy and Michael Cerveris. Ghostlight Records will release the CD on November 27.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Revival Fails to Win Over Critics - July 1, 2017
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017