Michael Kidd, musical choreographer for both film and the Broadway stage, has just passed away at the age of 92. Winner of five Tony Awards for his Broadway work, Kidd most famously created the dances for the original production of Guys & Dolls, the film of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, and the Fred Astaire/Cyd Charisse ballet in The Band Wagon. Michael Kidd also did the choreography for the Broadway musicals Finian’s Rainbow, Can-Can, Li’l Abner, and The Goodbye Girl.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Comes to Broadway This Fall - July 11, 2015
- “Gigi” Concludes Its Run on Broadway - June 20, 2015
- “It’s Only a Play” Concludes Its Run - June 12, 2015
- “Airline Highway” to Close Early - June 4, 2015