Michael Kidd, musical choreographer for both film and the Broadway stage, has just passed away at the age of 92. Winner of five Tony Awards for his Broadway work, Kidd most famously created the dances for the original production of Guys & Dolls, the film of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, and the Fred Astaire/Cyd Charisse ballet in The Band Wagon. Michael Kidd also did the choreography for the Broadway musicals Finian’s Rainbow, Can-Can, Li’l Abner, and The Goodbye Girl.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017