Several Broadway performers will be interviewed in the New York Times’ renowned TimesTalks series this month. On February 4, beloved Broadway divas Audra McDonald and Phylicia Rashad, along with hip hop artist Sean Combs (who only recently made his Broadway debut), will discuss the new TV movie version of A Raisin in the Sun, which the trio starred in together on Broadway. Accomplished actors Deanna Dunagan and Ian McShane, currently starring on Broadway in August: Osage County and The Homecoming, respectively, will be a part of the series on February 25. TimesTalks is held at 6:30pm on varying nights in TheTimesCenter (242 W. 41st Street). Tickets are $25-$27 and can be ordered by calling 800-272-9533. For more schedule information, please visit www.thetimescenter.com.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017