Actor Dennis Letts has passed away at the age of 73. Most recently he appeared as Beverly Weston in both the Chicago and Broadway runs of his son Tracy’s acclaimed play August: Osage County. Mr. Letts was diagnosed with lung cancer late last year, but he did not let that stop him from making an indelible impression on Broadway as the wry, charming patriarch of the dysfunctional Weston clan in August.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Opens on Broadway - May 27, 2017
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017