Actor Dennis Letts has passed away at the age of 73. Most recently he appeared as Beverly Weston in both the Chicago and Broadway runs of his son Tracy’s acclaimed play August: Osage County. Mr. Letts was diagnosed with lung cancer late last year, but he did not let that stop him from making an indelible impression on Broadway as the wry, charming patriarch of the dysfunctional Weston clan in August.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Sara Bareilles Revisits Waitress; Jason Mraz Extends - December 9, 2017
- Mark Rylance Begins in “Farinelli and the King” - December 8, 2017
- Steve Martin’s “Meteor Shower” Earns Mixed Reviews - December 2, 2017
- “Home for the Holidays” is a Surefire Flop - November 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows at the Thanksgiving Day Parade - November 19, 2017