Actor Dennis Letts has passed away at the age of 73. Most recently he appeared as Beverly Weston in both the Chicago and Broadway runs of his son Tracy’s acclaimed play August: Osage County. Mr. Letts was diagnosed with lung cancer late last year, but he did not let that stop him from making an indelible impression on Broadway as the wry, charming patriarch of the dysfunctional Weston clan in August.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016