Jason Moore and Jeff Whitty, the director and bookwriter behind the Tony-winning Broadway musical comedy Avenue Q, have announced that they’re teaming up again for a new musical based on Armistead Maupin’s Tales of the City books. Jason Sellards and John Garden of the rock band the Scissors Sisters will write the show’s score. Avenue Q‘s producers are attached to the project, and hope to be bringing it to Broadway the season after next.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces First Week Line Up - August 28, 2015
- “Penn & Teller” Completes Its Limited Engagement - August 17, 2015
- Casting Announced for “She Loves Me” on Broadway - August 1, 2015
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Comes to Broadway This Fall - July 11, 2015