Jason Moore and Jeff Whitty, the director and bookwriter behind the Tony-winning Broadway musical comedy Avenue Q, have announced that they’re teaming up again for a new musical based on Armistead Maupin’s Tales of the City books. Jason Sellards and John Garden of the rock band the Scissors Sisters will write the show’s score. Avenue Q‘s producers are attached to the project, and hope to be bringing it to Broadway the season after next.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Gigi” Concludes Its Run on Broadway - June 20, 2015
- “It’s Only a Play” Concludes Its Run - June 12, 2015
- “Airline Highway” to Close Early - June 4, 2015
- “An Act of God” Begins Previews - May 24, 2015
- America Got Talent AGT Begins Audition Shows in NJPAC - March 4, 2015