Jason Moore and Jeff Whitty, the director and bookwriter behind the Tony-winning Broadway musical comedy Avenue Q, have announced that they’re teaming up again for a new musical based on Armistead Maupin’s Tales of the City books. Jason Sellards and John Garden of the rock band the Scissors Sisters will write the show’s score. Avenue Q‘s producers are attached to the project, and hope to be bringing it to Broadway the season after next.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Thérèse Raquin” Opens at Roundabout’s Studio 54 Theatre - November 7, 2015
- “Dames at Sea” Opens at the Helen Hayes Theatre - November 3, 2015
- “Old Times” Opens at the American Airlines Theatre - October 16, 2015
- “On Your Feet!” Musical Begins Previews on Broadway - October 11, 2015
- “Spring Awakening” Opens at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre - September 30, 2015