The Seafarer, Conor McPherson’s dark comedy about the devil coming for his due, closes on Broadway today. Starring David Morse and Ciaran Hinds, the production had an acclaimed run in London before coming to Broadway for a limited engagement. At its close, The Seafarer will have played 19 preview and 133 regular Broadway performances at the Booth Theatre.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016