Tonight marked the official Broadway opening of Cry-Baby, the new musical based on the John Waters movie of the same name. James Snyder stars as the bad boy musician who was played by Johnny Depp in the movie, and Tony-winner Harriet Harris is also featured in the cast. The show’s book is by Hairspray‘s team, Mark O’Donnell and Thomas Meehan, and the rocking score is by Broadway newcomers David Javerbaum and Adam Schlesinger. Cry-Baby is playing at Broadway’s Marquis Theatre for an open-ended run. To get discount tickets for Cry-Baby, and other Broadway shows, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016