It has been announced that the Broadway revival of A Chorus Line will be closing on August 17. The production opened on Broadway in October 2006, and it will have played nearly 800 performances when it closes later this summer. Although the critical reception was somewhat lukewarm, the revival of A Chorus Line has been a great success, recouping its investment back in early ’07. The original Broadway production of A Chorus Line remains one of the longest running Broadway musicals of all time. Get discount tickets to see the current Broadway production, starring Mario Lopez, while you still can by clicking here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017