It has been announced that the Broadway revival of A Chorus Line will be closing on August 17. The production opened on Broadway in October 2006, and it will have played nearly 800 performances when it closes later this summer. Although the critical reception was somewhat lukewarm, the revival of A Chorus Line has been a great success, recouping its investment back in early ’07. The original Broadway production of A Chorus Line remains one of the longest running Broadway musicals of all time. Get discount tickets to see the current Broadway production, starring Mario Lopez, while you still can by clicking here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016