It has been announced that the Broadway revival of A Chorus Line will be closing on August 17. The production opened on Broadway in October 2006, and it will have played nearly 800 performances when it closes later this summer. Although the critical reception was somewhat lukewarm, the revival of A Chorus Line has been a great success, recouping its investment back in early ’07. The original Broadway production of A Chorus Line remains one of the longest running Broadway musicals of all time. Get discount tickets to see the current Broadway production, starring Mario Lopez, while you still can by clicking here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017