Neil LaBute, who usually has one or two plays on New York’s Off-Broadway stage every year, will finally make his Broadway debut next year when his play reasons to be pretty transfers to a Broadway theater yet to be announced. reasons to be pretty, a four-person play that has won over many of LaBute’s harsher critics, has enjoyed a successful Off-Broadway run at the Lucille Lortel Theatre in a production by the MCC Theater. The comic drama starring Alison Pill, Thomas Sadoski, Piper Perabo, and Pablo Schreiber will begin previews on Broadway on February 13, with its original cast intact.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Smash’s Katharine McPhee to Star in “Waitress” - February 16, 2018
- “My Fair Lady” Revival Cast is Set - February 10, 2018
- Tony Committee Determines Shows’ Eligibility - February 2, 2018
- Hello, Bernadette! – Peters is the New “Dolly” - January 27, 2018
- Bette Midler Bids Adieu to “Hello, Dolly!” - January 19, 2018