Neil LaBute, who usually has one or two plays on New York’s Off-Broadway stage every year, will finally make his Broadway debut next year when his play reasons to be pretty transfers to a Broadway theater yet to be announced. reasons to be pretty, a four-person play that has won over many of LaBute’s harsher critics, has enjoyed a successful Off-Broadway run at the Lucille Lortel Theatre in a production by the MCC Theater. The comic drama starring Alison Pill, Thomas Sadoski, Piper Perabo, and Pablo Schreiber will begin previews on Broadway on February 13, with its original cast intact.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Spring Awakening” Opens at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre - September 30, 2015
- “Mamma Mia!” Concludes Its Amazing 14 Year Run - September 13, 2015
- Radiohead’s Thom Yorke to Compose for Pinter’s “Old Times” - September 4, 2015
- Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces First Week Line Up - August 28, 2015
- “Penn & Teller” Completes Its Limited Engagement - August 17, 2015