Cry-Baby is to be the first casualty of the post-Tony period – the John Waters musical will have its final performance on June 22. It’s one of several struggling Broadway shows that stuck it out until the Tony Awards, in the hopes that the telecast would drum up ticket sales. But apparently Cry-Baby didn’t see enough of a boost in ticket sales to justify keeping it open on Broadway any longer. However, the good news is that the show does have plans to tour, starting in late 2009. Click here to get discount Cry-Baby tickets now – see this fun musical satire before it leaves Broadway!
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017
- “Six Degrees of Separation” Opens on Broadway - May 27, 2017
- “Natasha, Pierre” Sees Boost from Tony Nominations - May 16, 2017
- Bette Midler in “Hello, Dolly!” Opens with a Bang - May 12, 2017