Entertainment Weekly is reporting that acclaimed director Spike Lee is going to film the Broadway production of the musical Passing Strange later this month. He will film three performances at the Belasco Theatre, one in front of a live Broadway audience and two without an audience. Reportedly Passing Strange‘s producers are financing the taping, and the plan is to eventually air it on cable.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017