Entertainment Weekly is reporting that acclaimed director Spike Lee is going to film the Broadway production of the musical Passing Strange later this month. He will film three performances at the Belasco Theatre, one in front of a live Broadway audience and two without an audience. Reportedly Passing Strange‘s producers are financing the taping, and the plan is to eventually air it on cable.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler Bids Adieu to “Hello, Dolly!” - January 19, 2018
- “Miss Saigon” Revival Closes at the Broadway Theatre - January 12, 2018
- Michael Luwoye to Be Next Broadway “Hamilton” - January 6, 2018
- “Home for the Holidays” Closes After Dismal Run - December 29, 2017
- “The Play That Goes Wrong” is Longest-Running Play on Broadway - December 24, 2017