Entertainment Weekly is reporting that acclaimed director Spike Lee is going to film the Broadway production of the musical Passing Strange later this month. He will film three performances at the Belasco Theatre, one in front of a live Broadway audience and two without an audience. Reportedly Passing Strange‘s producers are financing the taping, and the plan is to eventually air it on cable.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016