Entertainment Weekly is reporting that acclaimed director Spike Lee is going to film the Broadway production of the musical Passing Strange later this month. He will film three performances at the Belasco Theatre, one in front of a live Broadway audience and two without an audience. Reportedly Passing Strange‘s producers are financing the taping, and the plan is to eventually air it on cable.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Falsettos” Begins Previews at the Walter Kerr Theatre - October 13, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016