The forthcoming Broadway revival of David Mamet’s play Speed-the-Plow has just added a new cast member – Raul Esparza. Esparza, whose most recent Broadway gig was in the Broadway revival of Pinter’s The Homecoming, will play Hollywood producer Charlie Fox. As previously announced, Jeremy Piven (TV’s Entourage) will be starring in the play in the role of Bobby Gould.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017