The forthcoming Broadway revival of David Mamet’s play Speed-the-Plow has just added a new cast member – Raul Esparza. Esparza, whose most recent Broadway gig was in the Broadway revival of Pinter’s The Homecoming, will play Hollywood producer Charlie Fox. As previously announced, Jeremy Piven (TV’s Entourage) will be starring in the play in the role of Bobby Gould.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “An Act of God” Begins Previews - May 24, 2015
- America Got Talent AGT Begins Audition Shows in NJPAC - March 4, 2015
- “Honeymoon in Vegas” Begins Previews on Broadway - December 6, 2014
- Peter Pan Musical To Be Aired Live on TV - February 15, 2014
- NYC Super Bowl Event Will Feature Jersey Boys - January 24, 2014