The forthcoming Broadway revival of David Mamet’s play Speed-the-Plow has just added a new cast member – Raul Esparza. Esparza, whose most recent Broadway gig was in the Broadway revival of Pinter’s The Homecoming, will play Hollywood producer Charlie Fox. As previously announced, Jeremy Piven (TV’s Entourage) will be starring in the play in the role of Bobby Gould.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Sara Bareilles Revisits Waitress; Jason Mraz Extends - December 9, 2017
- Mark Rylance Begins in “Farinelli and the King” - December 8, 2017
- Steve Martin’s “Meteor Shower” Earns Mixed Reviews - December 2, 2017
- “Home for the Holidays” is a Surefire Flop - November 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows at the Thanksgiving Day Parade - November 19, 2017