The David Mamet comedy November, starring Nathan Lane, ended its Broadway run today. The play about a fictional U.S. president up for re-election opened at Broadway’s Barrymore Theatre in January and was greeted with lukewarm reviews. Lane’s presence helped November to continue running on Broadway throughout the spring, but after it was announced that Lane would depart the production in July, the producers decided to go ahead and close the show.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017
- “Jitney” Opens on Broadway to Rave Reviews - January 21, 2017
- Tony Winning Play “The Humans” Concludes - January 14, 2017
- “Matilda,” “Something Rotten!” Close New Year’s Day - January 1, 2017