The David Mamet comedy November, starring Nathan Lane, ended its Broadway run today. The play about a fictional U.S. president up for re-election opened at Broadway’s Barrymore Theatre in January and was greeted with lukewarm reviews. Lane’s presence helped November to continue running on Broadway throughout the spring, but after it was announced that Lane would depart the production in July, the producers decided to go ahead and close the show.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017