The classic musical Guys and Dolls is coming back to Broadway in the spring of 2009. This new production will be directed by Des McAnuff (Jersey Boys, The Who’s Tommy), who previously helmed the Broadway revival of another Frank Loesser-scored musical, How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. The last Broadway production of Guys and Dolls opened in 1992 and starred Peter Gallagher, Faith Prince, and Nathan Lane as the colorful New York characters originally created by Damon Runyon and brought to life for the stage by bookwriters Abe Burrows and Jo Swerling.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler Bids Adieu to “Hello, Dolly!” - January 19, 2018
- “Miss Saigon” Revival Closes at the Broadway Theatre - January 12, 2018
- Michael Luwoye to Be Next Broadway “Hamilton” - January 6, 2018
- “Home for the Holidays” Closes After Dismal Run - December 29, 2017
- “The Play That Goes Wrong” is Longest-Running Play on Broadway - December 24, 2017