The classic musical Guys and Dolls is coming back to Broadway in the spring of 2009. This new production will be directed by Des McAnuff (Jersey Boys, The Who’s Tommy), who previously helmed the Broadway revival of another Frank Loesser-scored musical, How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. The last Broadway production of Guys and Dolls opened in 1992 and starred Peter Gallagher, Faith Prince, and Nathan Lane as the colorful New York characters originally created by Damon Runyon and brought to life for the stage by bookwriters Abe Burrows and Jo Swerling.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Come From Away” Rapidly Recoups Investment - October 21, 2017
- “Latin History for Morons” Begins Previews - October 19, 2017
- Bruce Springsteen Earns Raves on Broadway - October 15, 2017
- “The Band’s Visit” Musical Begins on Broadway - October 7, 2017
- “Time and the Conways” Begins Broadway Previews - September 22, 2017