The classic musical Guys and Dolls is coming back to Broadway in the spring of 2009. This new production will be directed by Des McAnuff (Jersey Boys, The Who’s Tommy), who previously helmed the Broadway revival of another Frank Loesser-scored musical, How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. The last Broadway production of Guys and Dolls opened in 1992 and starred Peter Gallagher, Faith Prince, and Nathan Lane as the colorful New York characters originally created by Damon Runyon and brought to life for the stage by bookwriters Abe Burrows and Jo Swerling.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Katharine McPhee Begins in “Waitress” - April 20, 2018
- “Mean Girls” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 13, 2018
- Tom Stoppard’s “Travesties” Begins Previews - April 6, 2018
- Kenneth Lonergan’s “Lobby Hero” Opens to Great Reviews - March 30, 2018
- Denzel Washington Begins in “The Iceman Cometh” - March 24, 2018