Just when we thought we’d seen it all as far as Broadway musical adaptations go, here comes the announcement that the brutally satiric Bret Easton Ellis novel American Psycho (also a film starring Christian Bale) is aiming to hit the Broadway stage. Producers are working to make it happen, along with the blessing of the book’s author, but a creative team has yet to be announced. So far the plan is for the Broadway version of American Psycho to include a mix of original music and hit songs from the ’80s.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler Bids Adieu to “Hello, Dolly!” - January 19, 2018
- “Miss Saigon” Revival Closes at the Broadway Theatre - January 12, 2018
- Michael Luwoye to Be Next Broadway “Hamilton” - January 6, 2018
- “Home for the Holidays” Closes After Dismal Run - December 29, 2017
- “The Play That Goes Wrong” is Longest-Running Play on Broadway - December 24, 2017