Just when we thought we’d seen it all as far as Broadway musical adaptations go, here comes the announcement that the brutally satiric Bret Easton Ellis novel American Psycho (also a film starring Christian Bale) is aiming to hit the Broadway stage. Producers are working to make it happen, along with the blessing of the book’s author, but a creative team has yet to be announced. So far the plan is for the Broadway version of American Psycho to include a mix of original music and hit songs from the ’80s.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Katharine McPhee Begins in “Waitress” - April 20, 2018
- “Mean Girls” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - April 13, 2018
- Tom Stoppard’s “Travesties” Begins Previews - April 6, 2018
- Kenneth Lonergan’s “Lobby Hero” Opens to Great Reviews - March 30, 2018
- Denzel Washington Begins in “The Iceman Cometh” - March 24, 2018