The Broadway musical Xanadu has its final performance on Broadway this afternoon. Based on the flop film musical starring Olivia Newton-John, Broadway’s Xanadu featured Kerry Butler as a Greek muse and Cheyenne Jackson as the artist who she inspired. The Tony-nominated show, featuring a slew of memorable pop songs, played over 500 performances at the Helen Hayes Theatre before having its final performance on Broadway today. Xanadu is expected to have a production in London soon.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016
- “Misery” Concludes Performances at the Broadhurst Theatre - February 24, 2016