The Broadway musical Xanadu has its final performance on Broadway this afternoon. Based on the flop film musical starring Olivia Newton-John, Broadway’s Xanadu featured Kerry Butler as a Greek muse and Cheyenne Jackson as the artist who she inspired. The Tony-nominated show, featuring a slew of memorable pop songs, played over 500 performances at the Helen Hayes Theatre before having its final performance on Broadway today. Xanadu is expected to have a production in London soon.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Blackbird” Begins Previews at the Belasco Theatre - February 7, 2016
- Stephen Karam’s Play “The Humans” Begins Previews - January 30, 2016
- “Hamilton” to Embark on National Tour from Chicago - January 17, 2016
- NBC’s “Meredith Vieira Show” Cancelled Due to Low Ratings - January 8, 2016
- “Fool For Love” Concludes With Strong Reviews and Passable Box Office - December 27, 2015