The magic is gone now that Harry Potter‘s Daniel Radcliffe and Richard Griffiths have taken their final bows in the Broadway run of Equus. This production of Peter Shaffer’s intense psychological play, which enjoyed a successful run in London previously, marked Radcliffe’s Broadway debut and earned the young actor much acclaim.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Falsettos” Begins Previews at the Walter Kerr Theatre - October 13, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016