The magic is gone now that Harry Potter‘s Daniel Radcliffe and Richard Griffiths have taken their final bows in the Broadway run of Equus. This production of Peter Shaffer’s intense psychological play, which enjoyed a successful run in London previously, marked Radcliffe’s Broadway debut and earned the young actor much acclaim.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016