Modern Broadway legends Patti Lupone and Mandy Patinkin are planning to do a series of concerts called An Evening with Patti Lupone & Mandy Patinkin. The pair gained fame on Broadway 25 years ago when they starred together as Eva Peron and Che Guevera in Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice’s bio-musical Evita. So far the duo are planning to do their concert in Philadelphia and Palm Desert, California, but more dates are likely to follow.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- The Original Hamilton Cast: Where Are They Now? - March 24, 2017
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - March 14, 2017
- The Worst Broadway Shows of 2016 - January 10, 2017
- The View and Colbert Election TV Show Specials Fail To Impress - November 12, 2016
- “Les Liaisons Dangereuses” Earns Mixed Reviews - November 5, 2016