Modern Broadway legends Patti Lupone and Mandy Patinkin are planning to do a series of concerts called An Evening with Patti Lupone & Mandy Patinkin. The pair gained fame on Broadway 25 years ago when they starred together as Eva Peron and Che Guevera in Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice’s bio-musical Evita. So far the duo are planning to do their concert in Philadelphia and Palm Desert, California, but more dates are likely to follow.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- Broadway Shows – Snow Storms, Blizzard Conditions and Show Cancellations - January 4, 2018
- “Hamilton” Secondary Market Ticket Prices Crash - September 18, 2017
- Stephen Colbert Takes The Late Show to Russia - June 27, 2017
- Check Out the 71st Annual Tony Award Winners! - June 12, 2017
- Megyn Kelly Announces Timing and Format of Her Two New NBC Shows - May 16, 2017