Modern Broadway legends Patti Lupone and Mandy Patinkin are planning to do a series of concerts called An Evening with Patti Lupone & Mandy Patinkin. The pair gained fame on Broadway 25 years ago when they starred together as Eva Peron and Che Guevera in Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice’s bio-musical Evita. So far the duo are planning to do their concert in Philadelphia and Palm Desert, California, but more dates are likely to follow.
Latest posts by Carly White (see all)
- “Waitress” All-Female Creative Team Earns Strong Reviews - May 1, 2016
- “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” Begins Previews - April 10, 2016
- Critics Love “Eclipsed,” But Box Office is Slow to Respond - March 17, 2016
- “A View from the Bridge” Ends Acclaimed Run in the Red - March 7, 2016
- Oscar Winner Lupita Nyong’o Stars in “Eclipsed” Now in Previews - March 2, 2016