Although she is best known for her portrayal of Karen on NBC’s Will & Grace, Megan Mullally has extensive stage credits, including past Broadway revivals of Grease! and How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. Now on Broadway again in the Mel Brooks musical Young Frankenstein, Mullally is also celebrating the release of her third vocal recording, “Free Again!” now in stores.
Latest posts by Michael Tubbs (see all)
- Broadway Show Ticket Sales Analysis w/e 02/07/2016 - February 9, 2016
- Broadway Show Ticket Sales Analysis w/e 01/31/2016 - February 3, 2016
- Broadway Show Ticket Sales Analysis w/e 01/24/2016 - January 27, 2016
- Broadway Show Ticket Sales Analysis w/e 01/17/2016 - January 20, 2016
- “The Talk” Continues With Its Strategy With Flash Shows in NYC - January 19, 2016