Although she is best known for her portrayal of Karen on NBC’s Will & Grace, Megan Mullally has extensive stage credits, including past Broadway revivals of Grease! and How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. Now on Broadway again in the Mel Brooks musical Young Frankenstein, Mullally is also celebrating the release of her third vocal recording, “Free Again!” now in stores.
Latest posts by Michael Tubbs (see all)
- Broadway Box Office Plunges after Thanksgiving - December 7, 2016
- Broadway Show Ticket Sales Analysis w/e 12/04/2016 - December 6, 2016
- Hamilton’s Weekly Ticket Gross Exceeding $3 Million May Be Misleading - November 30, 2016
- Broadway Show Ticket Sales Analysis w/e 11/27/2016 - November 29, 2016
- Industry Dips as “Dear Evan Hansen” Thrives at B.O. - November 23, 2016