Although she is best known for her portrayal of Karen on NBC’s Will & Grace, Megan Mullally has extensive stage credits, including past Broadway revivals of Grease! and How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. Now on Broadway again in the Mel Brooks musical Young Frankenstein, Mullally is also celebrating the release of her third vocal recording, “Free Again!” now in stores.
Latest posts by Michael Tubbs (see all)
- Broadway Show Ticket Sales Analysis w/e 05/01/2016 - May 2, 2016
- Broadway Show Ticket Sales Analysis w/e 04/24/2016 - April 27, 2016
- Davenport’s Black Box Has Daddy Issues - April 17, 2016
- Broadway Show Ticket Sales Analysis w/e 04/10/2016 - April 12, 2016
- Broadway Show Ticket Sales Analysis w/e 04/03/2016 - April 5, 2016