Although she is best known for her portrayal of Karen on NBC’s Will & Grace, Megan Mullally has extensive stage credits, including past Broadway revivals of Grease! and How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. Now on Broadway again in the Mel Brooks musical Young Frankenstein, Mullally is also celebrating the release of her third vocal recording, “Free Again!” now in stores.
Latest posts by Michael Tubbs (see all)
- “A Bronx Tale” Soars Ahead at the Box Office - February 22, 2017
- Broadway Show Ticket Sales Analysis w/e 02/19/17 - February 22, 2017
- CBS Contemplating Colbert and Corden Seismic Lineup Shift - February 17, 2017
- Lorne Michaels Continues To Feed The SNL Anti-Trump Rhetoric Spew Machine - February 16, 2017
- Broadway Show Ticket Sales Analysis w/e 02/12/17 - February 15, 2017