Sweeney Todd, Tim Burton’s forthcoming film version of the 1979 Broadway musical, will have two soundtrack recordings, to be released by Nonesuch Records on December 18. One of them will be a special two-disc deluxe edition that features all of the music from the movie, as well as bonus material and a bound booklet. Previously, The Phantom of the Opera film took the same course, offering a deluxe soundtrack package, as well as a scaled down “highlights” recording.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Late Show with Stephen Colbert Announces First Week Line Up - August 28, 2015
- “Penn & Teller” Completes Its Limited Engagement - August 17, 2015
- Casting Announced for “She Loves Me” on Broadway - August 1, 2015
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Comes to Broadway This Fall - July 11, 2015