Sweeney Todd, Tim Burton’s forthcoming film version of the 1979 Broadway musical, will have two soundtrack recordings, to be released by Nonesuch Records on December 18. One of them will be a special two-disc deluxe edition that features all of the music from the movie, as well as bonus material and a bound booklet. Previously, The Phantom of the Opera film took the same course, offering a deluxe soundtrack package, as well as a scaled down “highlights” recording.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Frozen” Musical Sets Broadway Opening Dates - September 1, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Plays Finals Performance - August 26, 2017
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017