Sweeney Todd, Tim Burton’s forthcoming film version of the 1979 Broadway musical, will have two soundtrack recordings, to be released by Nonesuch Records on December 18. One of them will be a special two-disc deluxe edition that features all of the music from the movie, as well as bonus material and a bound booklet. Previously, The Phantom of the Opera film took the same course, offering a deluxe soundtrack package, as well as a scaled down “highlights” recording.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Gigi” Concludes Its Run on Broadway - June 20, 2015
- “It’s Only a Play” Concludes Its Run - June 12, 2015
- “Airline Highway” to Close Early - June 4, 2015
- “An Act of God” Begins Previews - May 24, 2015
- America Got Talent AGT Begins Audition Shows in NJPAC - March 4, 2015