The Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays are a big time for New York City — and for Broadway. But once the New Year’s celebrations die down, Broadway gets rather quiet for the period prior to the Spring tourist season. This means that January, February, and March are especially good months to get discounts on Broadway tickets. For some of the best discounts on Broadway theater tickets, check out the Broadway Discount Ticket Guide here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Jordan Klepper Set For His Own Show on Comedy Central - November 29, 2016
- “Alton Brown: Eat Your Science” Plays Limited Run - November 27, 2016
- “Hamilton” Goes Off-Script for Mike Pence Ambush - November 20, 2016
- “Black to the Future” Concludes Performances - November 4, 2016
- “Heisenberg” Gets Rave Reviews on Broadway - October 21, 2016