The Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays are a big time for New York City — and for Broadway. But once the New Year’s celebrations die down, Broadway gets rather quiet for the period prior to the Spring tourist season. This means that January, February, and March are especially good months to get discounts on Broadway tickets. For some of the best discounts on Broadway theater tickets, check out the Broadway Discount Ticket Guide here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Peter Pan Musical To Be Aired Live on TV - February 15, 2014
- NYC Super Bowl Event Will Feature Jersey Boys - January 24, 2014
- Kinky Boots To Launch Tour in Vegas - January 19, 2014
- Macbeth Closes on Broadway - January 12, 2014
- Hugh Jackman Cuts Ties With Broadway Bound Houdini - January 10, 2014