The Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays are a big time for New York City — and for Broadway. But once the New Year’s celebrations die down, Broadway gets rather quiet for the period prior to the Spring tourist season. This means that January, February, and March are especially good months to get discounts on Broadway tickets. For some of the best discounts on Broadway theater tickets, check out the Broadway Discount Ticket Guide here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Bette Midler’s “Hello, Dolly!” Begins Previews - March 18, 2017
- Kevin Kline Stars in “Present Laughter” on Broadway - March 12, 2017
- Lynn Nottage’s Play “Sweat” Begins Previews - March 5, 2017
- New Musical “Come From Away” Commences - February 18, 2017
- Six New Broadway Shows to Begin in February - January 28, 2017