The Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays are a big time for New York City — and for Broadway. But once the New Year’s celebrations die down, Broadway gets rather quiet for the period prior to the Spring tourist season. This means that January, February, and March are especially good months to get discounts on Broadway tickets. For some of the best discounts on Broadway theater tickets, check out the Broadway Discount Ticket Guide here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Stephen Karam’s Play “The Humans” Begins Previews - January 30, 2016
- “Hamilton” to Embark on National Tour from Chicago - January 17, 2016
- NBC’s “Meredith Vieira Show” Cancelled Due to Low Ratings - January 8, 2016
- “Fool For Love” Concludes With Strong Reviews and Passable Box Office - December 27, 2015
- Tony Award Winner “Fun Home” Recoups on Broadway - December 20, 2015