Popular recording artist Josh Groban will star in a concert version of Chess, to play at London’s Royal Albert Hall on May 12th and 13th. Also starring in the concert is Broadway regular Idina Menzel, who originated the role of Elphaba in Wicked. A Cold War-era musical about rival American and Russian chess players, Chess opened on Broadway in April of 1988 and closed after only a couple months, but the show subsequently gained cult status due to its Broadway and London cast recordings.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Peter Pan Musical To Be Aired Live on TV - February 15, 2014
- NYC Super Bowl Event Will Feature Jersey Boys - January 24, 2014
- Kinky Boots To Launch Tour in Vegas - January 19, 2014
- Macbeth Closes on Broadway - January 12, 2014
- Hugh Jackman Cuts Ties With Broadway Bound Houdini - January 10, 2014