Following a much-buzzed-about Off-Broadway run at the Public Theater, the new rock musical Passing Strange starts its Broadway preview period tonight. Writer/performer Stew narrates the semi-autobiographical tale of a young man from middle class L.A. who travels to Europe in search of himself. Passing Strange will have its official Broadway opening at the Belasco Theatre on February 28.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016