Following a much-buzzed-about Off-Broadway run at the Public Theater, the new rock musical Passing Strange starts its Broadway preview period tonight. Writer/performer Stew narrates the semi-autobiographical tale of a young man from middle class L.A. who travels to Europe in search of himself. Passing Strange will have its official Broadway opening at the Belasco Theatre on February 28.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Blackbird” Begins Previews at the Belasco Theatre - February 7, 2016
- Stephen Karam’s Play “The Humans” Begins Previews - January 30, 2016
- “Hamilton” to Embark on National Tour from Chicago - January 17, 2016
- NBC’s “Meredith Vieira Show” Cancelled Due to Low Ratings - January 8, 2016
- “Fool For Love” Concludes With Strong Reviews and Passable Box Office - December 27, 2015