Following a much-buzzed-about Off-Broadway run at the Public Theater, the new rock musical Passing Strange starts its Broadway preview period tonight. Writer/performer Stew narrates the semi-autobiographical tale of a young man from middle class L.A. who travels to Europe in search of himself. Passing Strange will have its official Broadway opening at the Belasco Theatre on February 28.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Revival Fails to Win Over Critics - July 1, 2017
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017