The recently discovered Mark Twain play, Is He Dead?, which was adapted for Broadway by playwright David Ives, will close on Sunday, March 9. Featuring Broadway star Norbert Leo Butz as an artist who fakes his death, the farcical comedy will have played a total of 118 performances at the Lyceum Theatre when it has its final Broadway bow.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Amazing Grace” Continues Fight Against The Odds - July 27, 2015
- Deaf West “Spring Awakening” Comes to Broadway This Fall - July 11, 2015
- “Gigi” Concludes Its Run on Broadway - June 20, 2015
- “It’s Only a Play” Concludes Its Run - June 12, 2015
- “Airline Highway” to Close Early - June 4, 2015