The recently discovered Mark Twain play, Is He Dead?, which was adapted for Broadway by playwright David Ives, will close on Sunday, March 9. Featuring Broadway star Norbert Leo Butz as an artist who fakes his death, the farcical comedy will have played a total of 118 performances at the Lyceum Theatre when it has its final Broadway bow.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Heisenberg” Begins Previews with Mary-Louise Parker - September 24, 2016
- “Jersey Boys” Announces Closing, “Groundhog Day” to Replace It - September 16, 2016
- Sean Hayes Wraps Up Run in “An Act of God” - September 3, 2016
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016