The recently discovered Mark Twain play, Is He Dead?, which was adapted for Broadway by playwright David Ives, will close on Sunday, March 9. Featuring Broadway star Norbert Leo Butz as an artist who fakes his death, the farcical comedy will have played a total of 118 performances at the Lyceum Theatre when it has its final Broadway bow.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “SpongeBob SquarePants” to End in September - July 13, 2018
- Michael Jackson Broadway Musical in Development - July 6, 2018
- “Escape to Margaritaville” Closes to Little Fanfare - June 29, 2018
- Go-Go’s Musical “Head Over Heels” Begins Previews - June 22, 2018
- “Moulin Rouge!” to Begin Pre-Broadway Engagement - June 16, 2018