The recently discovered Mark Twain play, Is He Dead?, which was adapted for Broadway by playwright David Ives, will close on Sunday, March 9. Featuring Broadway star Norbert Leo Butz as an artist who fakes his death, the farcical comedy will have played a total of 118 performances at the Lyceum Theatre when it has its final Broadway bow.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Thérèse Raquin” Opens at Roundabout’s Studio 54 Theatre - November 7, 2015
- “Dames at Sea” Opens at the Helen Hayes Theatre - November 3, 2015
- “Old Times” Opens at the American Airlines Theatre - October 16, 2015
- “On Your Feet!” Musical Begins Previews on Broadway - October 11, 2015
- “Spring Awakening” Opens at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre - September 30, 2015