Broadway lost two plays today when Tom Stoppard’s Rock ‘N’ Roll and the Mark Twain comedy Is He Dead? closed. But Broadway gained a hot new musical with In the Heights, which just had its official opening at the Richard Rodgers Theatre. A couple of rave reviews have already come out, and if the ecstatic audience response for the show is any indication, there will be more to follow.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- SNL Undergoes Summer Talent and Cast Change - August 24, 2016
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo Musical Headed to Broadway - August 13, 2016
- “Motown the Musical” Is Back on Broadway - July 15, 2016
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016