Broadway lost two plays today when Tom Stoppard’s Rock ‘N’ Roll and the Mark Twain comedy Is He Dead? closed. But Broadway gained a hot new musical with In the Heights, which just had its official opening at the Richard Rodgers Theatre. A couple of rave reviews have already come out, and if the ecstatic audience response for the show is any indication, there will be more to follow.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Tuck Everlasting” Closes After 67 Performances - June 4, 2016
- “Live with Kelly and Michael” Faces Major Upheaval - April 24, 2016
- Manhattan Theatre Club’s “The Father” Begins Previews - March 26, 2016
- Mixed Reviews for Seth Rudetsky’s “Disaster!” Musical - March 18, 2016
- Critics Go Crazy for “The Humans” at the Helen Hayes Theatre - March 10, 2016