Broadway lost two plays today when Tom Stoppard’s Rock ‘N’ Roll and the Mark Twain comedy Is He Dead? closed. But Broadway gained a hot new musical with In the Heights, which just had its official opening at the Richard Rodgers Theatre. A couple of rave reviews have already come out, and if the ecstatic audience response for the show is any indication, there will be more to follow.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Broadway Shows at the Thanksgiving Day Parade - November 19, 2017
- “The Lion King” Celebrates 20th Anniversary - November 10, 2017
- “War Paint” Musical Closes after Eight Months - November 5, 2017
- “M. Butterfly” Opens to Negative Reviews - October 28, 2017
- “Come From Away” Rapidly Recoups Investment - October 21, 2017