Broadway lost two plays today when Tom Stoppard’s Rock ‘N’ Roll and the Mark Twain comedy Is He Dead? closed. But Broadway gained a hot new musical with In the Heights, which just had its official opening at the Richard Rodgers Theatre. A couple of rave reviews have already come out, and if the ecstatic audience response for the show is any indication, there will be more to follow.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- Donna Murphy Earns Rave Reviews in “Hello, Dolly!” - July 14, 2017
- Award-Winning Revival of “Present Laughter” Closes - July 8, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Revival Fails to Win Over Critics - July 1, 2017
- “The Price” Closes to Mixed Critical and Commercial Success - June 8, 2017
- “Bandstand” Musical Opens to Mixed Reviews - June 2, 2017