It’s an unusual move for any Broadway show, but The Phantom of the Opera will be shutting down its Broadway production for a few days, from August 24-27. The reason for the brief hiatus is so that the sound system at the Majestic Theatre can be upgraded. Phantom’s last pre-break performance will be on August 23, and then the long-running musical will resume Broadway performances on August 28. To get discount tickets to see The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “The Lion King” Celebrates 20th Anniversary - November 10, 2017
- “War Paint” Musical Closes after Eight Months - November 5, 2017
- “M. Butterfly” Opens to Negative Reviews - October 28, 2017
- “Come From Away” Rapidly Recoups Investment - October 21, 2017
- “Latin History for Morons” Begins Previews - October 19, 2017