It’s an unusual move for any Broadway show, but The Phantom of the Opera will be shutting down its Broadway production for a few days, from August 24-27. The reason for the brief hiatus is so that the sound system at the Majestic Theatre can be upgraded. Phantom’s last pre-break performance will be on August 23, and then the long-running musical will resume Broadway performances on August 28. To get discount tickets to see The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway, click here.
Latest posts by Pawdesh Salawi (see all)
- “Frozen” Musical Sets Broadway Opening Dates - September 1, 2017
- “Marvin’s Room” Plays Finals Performance - August 26, 2017
- “Wicked” is Now 8th Longest Running Show Ever - August 18, 2017
- “Indecent” Finally Concludes After Second Wind - August 4, 2017
- Brandy Norwood Returns to Broadway in “Chicago” - July 29, 2017